The Hellenic Tech Network (HTN) in association with the Cyprus High Commission is organising a panel discussion on cloud technology and cybersecurity, followed by a networking reception.
This panel will focus on how the adoption of cloud technology and digital transformation have eliminated digital boundaries and expanded the threat landscape. The conversation will centre on the importance of becoming cyber resilient in today’s digital age to minimize the impact of a data breach and ensure the security of digital assets. Given the global hyperconnected nature of the modern world, it is vital to implement a zero-trust approach to achieve compliance based on the cultural requirements and the cyber maturity level of each country. This approach also helps to manage emerging digital risks across all operational aspects of an organization, including people, processes, and technology.
You will have the opportunity to participate in the discussion and attend the networking reception. The event will take place on Thursday, 16th of March, 6.30pm at the Cyprus High Commission. It is complimentary and open to all. To attend, please register via Eventbrite.
- Panel: Rethinking Cloud Technology and Cybersecurity
- Date: Thursday, 16 March 2023
- Time: 6.30pm-8.30pm
- Venue: Cyprus High Commission, 13 St James's Square, London SW1Y 4LB
- Panagiotis Lagdas, Senior Network Engineer, Odyssey Cybersecurity (https://www.odysseycs.com/)
- Enrico Faccioli, CEO & Co-Founder, Seedata.io (https://seedata.io/)
- Dimitris Alexandridis, Software Engineer, VivaCity Labs (https://vivacitylabs.com/)
- Isabel Macenka, Cyber Technology Specialist, Darktrace (https://darktrace.com/)
- Marina Antoniou, FinTech graduate, The University of Oxford Said Business School