Start-up Showcase – Cypriot Academia Innovating
The Hellenic Tech Network organises a series of events in London showcasing start-ups and innovative project ideas.
This is a first of a series of events to be supported by both the HTN and HBA-UK in showcasing start-ups and innovative project ideas across the globe with at least one founder of Hellenic origin.
It is addressed to tech professionals and scientists, as well as, business angels actively investing in the early stage of a startup’s lifecycle, or those who wish to do so. To express an interest in attending this event, please register via this eventbrite link. Event details as follows:
- Event: Start-up Showcase: Cypriot Academia Innovating
- Date: 28 April 2022
- Time: 7:00-8.30PM
- Venue: Science Museum, Exhibition Rd, London SW7 2DD
In the inaugural event, the following scientific teams will present innovative solutions to world problems in health, energy and arts:
- Ablasonic: MRI-guided robotic system for non-invasive focused ultrasound surgery
- Dimec: Direct in-vivo monitoring of the endometrial cavity
- Solex: Innovative early detection of faults in photovoltaic systems
- Artes: Art characterization service